10/27/14

Look 10 Years Younger with Petunia SkinCare Vitamin C Serum

Details:  Petunia SkinCare Vitamin C Serum is the highest quality serum on the market that includes a wide range of naturally derived skin brightening ingredients and antioxidants.  This formula helps bring back radiance and firmness to your face, helps fade wrinkles and lines.  Freckles, acne scars and age spots disappear too.

This formula is absorbed into the skin rapidly providing almost immediate results.  It is proven to restore skins elasticity and leave it supple, smooth and radiant.  Petunia SkinCare uses only vegan and cruelty free formulations containing natural/organic active ingredients.  Contains no parabens, no sulfates, no fluten, no alcohol.

They offer a 90 day No questions asked, Money-back guarantee.  If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, they will offer you a full refund.  


Review:  Needless to say, I am sold on Vitamin C Serums. I had stopped using Vitamin C for a couple of weeks while I tried out other products.  Believe me, I was grateful to get back to the Vitamin C Serum.  I really feel it makes my face look smoother, less wrinkles and lines, and my face feels taught, not saggy.

Petunia SkinCare Vitamin C Serum is truly that, a serum.  I personally like something that is a little thicker than water.  It isn't like a lotion by any means, but it is not like water.  It allows me to put several drops into the palm of my hand, and then use my fingers to apply to my face and neck without it dripping all down my arms. 

Many people ask in what order should they include Vitamin C serum to their daily skin care routine. Petunia SkinCare offers this advice:
     
1. Toner
2. Hyaluronic acid serum
3. Vitamin C serum
4. Retinol
5. Treatment gels/cream/serums (eg. topical acne treatments)
6. Eye cream/gels
7. Moisturizer

Another question is how soon will I see results.  Personally, I noticed a difference within 1 week. Typically 2-3 weeks you'll see a difference.  And yes, it is best to keep up with the Vitamin C Serum for best results.

So if you are ready to look 10 years younger, then order Petunia SkinCare Vitamin C Serum today at the Link here from Amazon. They are offering our readers a 20% off discount code.  It is PLYMX88M.

When you place your order, you will receive a free e-book "The Ultimate Beauty Bible" which is filled with advice about Understanding Your Skin, Skin Care Remedies, Fighting Acne, Anti-Aging, Natural and Organic Skin Care, Health and Fitness, and DIY Remedies.  

Pros: Love the thickness of the serum.  Really like how quickly I see results in a more smoother, softer, yet firmer skin, not only on my face, but my hands as well.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!   

Disclaimer:   I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment