8/4/14

Pro-Biotics Pro-15

Details:  Pro-15 by HyberBiotics contains over 5 billion and 15 different strains of probiotics.  It is 15 timex more effective than capsules.  These will not only help the small intestine but will reach into the large intestine as well.
pro biotics
#PROBIOTICS
Pro-15 will help improve your mood and energy levels, will help relieve sensitive stomachs (gas, bloating etc.), will help you get well and stay well by restoring beneficial bacteria, and will help you lose weight.  It is time released to allow you to receive the benefits throughout the day, not all at once.

pro biotics

Review:  I know and understand the importance of Pro-Biotics.  Over the years I have used them on myself and my family for various reasons, all with postive results.  It's been awhile since I've last taken any probiotics.  I was excited to test and try out HyperBiotics Pro-15.

The first thing I liked was the very small round "pearl" that I had to swallow instead of a capsule.  I also like the fact that it is time-released.  Therefore, just one a day, and I don't have to worry about it any more.

pro biotics

I do have a sensitive stomach, and more so just recently.  When I take one Pro-15 prior to food in the morning, my stomach feels better the rest of the day.  I felt more alive and not so dragged down.  My system cannot tolerate much meat.  I usually have to down several papaya tablets after eating meat.  Well, with the one Pro-15 in the morning, the day I ate a sausage hot dog, my stomach felt fine afterwards.  That was a first.  My husband was surprised I could eat it without taking papaya or ginger root or anything else afterwards.  Since it worked so well with the sausage, I personally know it will work well for me.

I strongly recommend this product for any who have intestinal issues. You can get yours here on Amazon.

Check out this 2 minute video.

Pros:  Like having to take just one a day and that it is time released.  Also like how small it is.  It really works well and fast.

Cons:  Nothing.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment