8/27/14

Niacinamide B3 Facial Cream

Details:  Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum by InstaNatural is a great skin product. Not only that but is helps fight against acne, has skin lightening benefits, helps with hyperpigmentation, and firms and plumps the skin.  If you are looking for a more youthful appearance, clearer, smoother and brighter skin, you will want to be sure to order your Niacinamide Serum from Amazon today.
#InstaNatural


This products works.  If you don't feel it does you will get your money back.  They back their products with a Lifetime hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy their product.  There is absolutely no risk.  If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact the company, and they will give you a full refund no questions asked.  Their number 1 priority is to make sure you are completely happy.

Review:  In using this serum, you would first wash and tone your face.  You may apply Vitamin C serum, then apply the Niacinamide Serum.  Apply using upward and circular motions.  This is a great anti-wrinkle exercise.  Follow up with a moisturizing oil such as argon oil, or your favorite moisturizing cream.  You only need a pea size drop of serum (it's more like a lotion rather than a liquid serum).

I couldn't believe how fast I saw results with this product.  I feel like I can honestly say I noticed a difference the first day.  It was wonderful.  My skin didn't appear as blotchy and red like it normally does.  I must admit, I do forget to add the moisturizing cream after application.  My base makeup does help with that, however.

After a week, I noticed my skin was more plump and firm (hint~less wrinkle lines on face).  I love this stuff.  Now, I'm not saying I'm wrinkle free, but hey, my husband says I look like my daughter now, which is a great compliment. Please note: our daughter doesn't have any wrinkles, but my face did appear more youthful than it has done.

This product can be tolerated by all skin types, and it gets absorbed quickly.  If you want to speed up your anti-aging routine to diminish wrinkles, or if you are looking for a wonderful skin care product, be sure to order your Niacinamide Serum by InstaNatural today.

Pros: Noticed a difference the first day I used this product.  Less redness and blotchiness that first day.  Less wrinkles due to plumping and firming of skin the longer I use it.  Nice and creamy.  Doesn't take much.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment