8/26/14

Facial Moisturizer with Dead Sea Minerals

Details:  Adovia Mineral Skin Care is a daytime moisurizing cream made with minerals from the Dead Sea, aloe vera and chamomile.  They combine natural ingredients with modern science to formulate the best product nature has to offer.  Their mineral based products work to restore your skin's natural inner balance, allowing it to renew and rebuild itself.  It improves your skin's ability to regain it's natural moisture and better retain it's moisture levels.  This product is made in Israel. Mineral Skin Care is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and approved.  Order your Mineral Skin Care by Adovia from Amazon.

#moisturizer
Review:  I love lotions and moisturizing creams of all kinds.  This product was superb.  It is nice and creamy. I have expected it to leave my face with a trace of dried salt, having been made with water from the Dead Sea.  I, in fact, have had softer more supple skin since using Adovia's Mineral Skin Care.  I started by using it every morning and night.  I decided that I just want to use their cream at night.  It isn't greasy at all, but lately, our weather has been full of rain and high humidity, and I'm constantly washing my face.  Therefore, I've decided to just use this at night until our weather changes.

I also slather some of the cream on my hands before going to bed as well.  I'm finding I need less lotion during the day after using this mineral moisturizing cream.  It is white, soft and fluffy, but not so fluffy you think you're only getting air. The moisturizing cream is quickly absorbed.  When I was using this during the day, my skin seemed to have a natural glow or shine, without it looking greasy.


My skin has not broken out by using it, it actually looks better.  I really like like using this.

Pros:  Really does what it says, allows my skin to retain it's natural moisture and makes my skin glow.  Not greasy.  Very moisturizing.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment