12/2/13

Anti Aging Cleanser


anti aging cleanser
Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Cleanser: Glycolic Facial Gel Cleanser.  4.0 fl oz bottle.  Ageless Derma facial gel cleanser is an innovative facial cleanser.  With ingredients like CoEnzyme Q10 that work to remove make up, pollution, skin irritants and help fight the signs of prematurely aged skin.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Product Review: I have never tried an anti aging cleanser before, so this is something new to me.  With that said I wasn't sure what to really expect.  I've been using it for 2-3 weeks now, and have actually noticed that my sun fried wrinkles on my forehead are not as deep, and noticeable.  These wrinkles have been created starting when I was in high school working as a life guard at the out door pool.  Sitting with or without sunscreen for 5, 6, 10 hours a day looking up, looking down, looking cross, smiling, yawning etc.  After 5 years back to back of doing this, my forehead wrinkles are amazingly stuck on my face, and for being still young enough that I shouldn't have deep set wrinkles.  I'm pleased with the results after using it even for just a 3 week period.  I will keep testing it out and see what else I notice.

Other things that I notice is that the gel has a very feint scent, but it is a fresh scent.  This means that people with perfume allergies might have issues using this product.  The gel doesn't foam up like I would have thought.  Its easy to rub onto skin, and washes off really easily.  My skin doesn't get dry, doesn't itch, and doesn't have an allergic reaction to this cleanser like pretty much every other cleanser I have used.

Pros: easy to use, cleans really nice, I'm not allergic which is nice, comes in a really fun box!

Cons: these are my opinions but only after 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment