2/12/13

Rachel and the Tree Schoolers


Details: Rachel and the Tree Schoolers: A Rainy Day is a DVD/ CD combo pack produced by Two Little Hands, featuring Rachel from Signing Time.  Preschool is delivered to you in the form of a movie and music Cd.   Children are engaged through music, movement, educational topics, rhyming time, with the help of all the fun little creatures who go to school in the Tree house.  The Rainy Day curriculum includes: weather concepts, problem solving, rhyming, sorting, story telling, American Sign Language, and the values of courage and kindness.

My Review: My kids LOVE movies when it comes to doing SCHOOL TIME.  The day my kids opened this package we watched the movie 2 times for the next 14 days, they loved it so much!  My 6 year old's favorite song is the Lightning and Thunder song.  My 3 year old loves the weather song.  During many of the songs there are shots of real children indoors and outdoors.  What is funny to me, is that all of the summer shots with children outside I recognize the park.  We used to go to that park all the time 3 years ago.  Another song shows children holding up weather pictures they've created.  So as part of our 14 day double feature we had to do those pictures that are weather related.  Now my kid's bedroom is fully decorated in weather and seasons!  Great science projects for young children.

Pros: love this, I want the whole set

Cons: none





                                                                  My Rating


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment