1/4/13

Nutra Lift Vitamin C Ester complex

Details:   20% Vitamin C Ester Complex,  Nutra-Lift Maximum C Plus Growth Factors with Mushroom Beta Glucan, SOD & L-Carnitine.  Contains Growth Factors which aid in Refinishing & Repairing, Firming, Energizing, tightening & Brightening, as well as Moisturizes & Nourishes ALL in One Step. Also works as a mild skin lightener and brightener.  This product will activate cellular growth, new cell and blood vessel production, and help with collagen and elastin production.  Plus contains clinically proven ingredients directly into the skin to help reverse visible signs of aging.  Reduces the look of wrinkles. Energizes , Tightens , Brightens , Protects, Moisturizes & Nourishes ALL in One Step. 

My Review:  This product says to use 1 - 2 times a day.  I have found that using this once at night along with the product Rejuvenating "A" Nano Reneau Plus Growth Factors by Nutra-Lift is a great combination of Products for my face, neck and hands.  I use one squirt (it is a pump operation which I really like) per application to cover my entire face, neck and hands.  Therefore, I feel it goes a long ways.  I like the immediate tightening feeling I get when I use this product.  My crow's feet instantly go away.  I'm not sure how long it lasts, as I feel like the wrinkles are back by morning.   I do feel like the skin around my eyes are slowing getting more plump however, which should eventually reduce the wrinkles.  I've only been using this product for 3 weeks, and it does mention it could take 6 months to see a noticeable difference.  What I have noticed after about 10 days of use is that my sun spots from earlier days spent in the sun, are now considerably lighter.  I am impressed.

Pros:   My sun spots and other dark marks on my skin are fading away just after 3 weeks of daily use.  I noticed a big difference within just 10 days of daily use.  I feel I will see a big difference by the time 6 months of daily use have gone by.

Cons: The initial price is higher than I like to pay.  However, if this works as well as it says by the time 6 months are up, it will definitely be better than paying for some other anti-aging products such as Botox.  1 oz bottle is $34.  

UPDATE:  I have been using this product along with the Nutra Lift Anti-Aging Complex that has the gold in it for the last 30 days both morning and night.  Using the two products together has definitely decreased the wrinkles on my face, but more especially the crows feet around my eyes.  On day 30, my husband commented on how smooth and nice my eyes looked.  He was amazed.  From my experience, using either of these two products alone is not enough.  When used together, (and I just squirt a little of each in my palm and mix together) they work wonders. 
  My Ratings:  A big thumbs up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment