1/4/13

Nutra Lift Anti-Aging Complex


Details:   Maximum Anti-Aging Peptide-8 Complex Rejuvenating "A" Nano Reneu Plus Growth Factors with Nanoconjugated Gold Particles for Firmer, Younger Looking Healthier Skin.  More Peptides at 8%, More Moisture, More Organic Extracts & Anti-Oxidants, plus a Mild Exfoliant for healthy younger looking skin.  Golden Collagenine is the latest weapon in the Anti-Aging war, to achieve younger looking more beautiful skin. A NEW peptide Nanoconjugated to 24KT Gold Particles with a remarkable effect on Collagen outgrowth. 30 day studies conducted on Golden Collagenine indicate increases in Collagen by up to 205%, increases in Elasticity by 41%,Hydration by 31%, and can reduce the look of wrinkles by up to 55%.

The GOLD Standard in Skin Care with Anti-Aging Peptide-8 Complex plus Nanoconjugated Gold Particles for remarkable collagen growth. A New & Improved Tissue Repair formula with natural & organic ingredients with 3 times more moisture & 20 times more anti-oxidants that aid in cellular regeneration. Rejuvenating "A" NANO RENEU™ stimulates production of collagen and elastin, minimizes hyper pigmentation and protects the skin from free radicals. For younger looking, healthier skin. Mildly Exfoliates, Moisturizes, & Reduces the Look of Wrinkles.


My Review:  This product says to use 1 - 2 times a day.  I have found that using this once in the morning along with  the product Maximum C Plus Growth Factors by Nutra-Lift is a great combination of products for my face, neck and hands.  I use one squirt (it is a pump which I really like) per application to cover my entire face, neck and hands.  Therefore, I feel it goes a long ways.  I like the immediate tightening feeling I get when I use this product.  My crow's feet instantly go away.  I feel my eyes look younger for a couple of hours, and by night they are ready for the Maximum C .    I do feel like the skin around my eyes are slowing getting more plump however, which should eventually reduce the wrinkles.  I've only been using this product for 3 weeks, and it does mention it could take 30 days to see a noticeable difference.  What I have noticed after about 10 days of use is that my sun spots from earlier days spent in the sun, are now considerably lighter.  I am impressed.

Pros:   My sun spots and other dark marks on my skin are fading away just after 3 weeks of daily use.  I noticed a big difference within just 10 days of daily use. 

Cons:  The initial price is higher than I like to pay, but is definitely less expensive than other anti-aging products such as Botox.    This product mentions that 30 day studies conducted on Golden Collagenine indicate increases in Collagen by up to 205%, increases in Elasticity by 41%, Hydration by 31%, and can reduce the look of wrinkles by up to 55%.  After 4 weeks of use, I have not noticed a big difference in the reduction of wrinkles.  2 oz. pump bottle $46.

UPDATE:  I have been using this product along with the Nutra Lift Vitamin C Ester complex for the last 30 days both morning and night.  Using the two products together has definitely decreased the wrinkles on my face, but more especially the crows feet around my eyes.  On day 30, my husband commented on how smooth and nice my eyes looked.  He was amazed.  From my experience, using either of these two products alone is not enough.  When used together, (and I just squirt a little of each in my palm and mix together) they work wonders. 


  My Ratings:  A big thumbs up for fading dark spots.  A thumbs down for no noticeable improvement of collagen, elasticity or hydration that would reduce the look of wrinkles.  I took before and after pictures, and my husband agrees that the before pictures had less wrinkles than the after pictures 30 days later.


2 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He was entiurely right. This post actually made my
    day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information!

    Thanks!

    My blog post :: juvesiio trial ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent news update.

    My blog post Alore

    ReplyDelete