1/8/13

Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector


Details:  BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step
8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients


Available in 5 fresh skin tones for every skin color. You might want to look at their website for more information . Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1

My Review:  I've never been one to wear much base make-up.    However, now that I am getting older, I find the need to do so more prevalent than before.  I've tried a few products which I liked, then I received a sample of the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Skin Perfector.

The first time I tried this product, I applied full strength.  I was very impressed, at how it really did even out my skin-tone, but I felt it was just a hair to thick for me.  So the next time, I added just a pinch of lotion and found I liked the results a whole lot better.  It covered my dark spots, and my sometimes adult type acne spots.  It's wonderfully light, and I don't feel like it rubs off during the day, smudges, creates creases etc. at all throughout the day.  It looks as good at night when I'm ready to wash my face prior to bed time, as it did when I first put it on in the morning.


I felt like this product did exactly what it says it will do. This is now my choice for a foundation type makeup.   I use the Light/Medium sheer tint. 

They also provide this product with Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30.

Pros:   This is one of those products that actually does what it says it will do.  I love it!

Cons:    Just slightly pricey at about $7.50 per 1 ounce.

My Ratings:  A thumbs  up for a great product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment