1/12/13

Ateevia Botanica


Details: Ateevia anti-inflammation cream.  3.0 fl oz bottle, cream is liquidy and thick with a brown in color.  This alleviates arthritic joints, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, tendonitis, lower back pain, heel pain, sports bruises.  3 step directions, active ingredients are magnesia phosphorica 6x HPUS, and phytolacca decandra succus 6x HPUS.   "Ateevia's Prime is a treatment invented and used successfully by a doctor decades ago.  His grandson, also a doctor, reformulated and refined the treatment to maximize safety and enhance potency.  All Ateevia Botanica products are power packed with vital phytonutrients that remedy, revive and protect the human anatomy."



My Review: When I first saw this product on Tomoson, I thought that this would be another great opportunity to get a product for a comparison review to all the other pain relief creams and ointments we here at Mom's Thumb Reviews have tested, tried, and reviewed all ready.  Showing this product to my Mother In Law, and Aunt, they were both very impressed that there was no to little scent, that it covered so many inflammatory issues that many older people get as they do age.
As I kept this out and about on the counter, or in the bathroom or in my bedroom, I tried to think about how to use this because at the time and even for the first 5 days none of my family had any issues needing to use this product.
But then one night my 3 year old was running around the living room when he slipped on the hard wood floor and slid right into the heavy wooden TV stand right in the corner and started screaming bloody murder.  My Mother In Law and I carried him into the kitchen looked at his foot, (we thought for sure he broke a toe), and carefully put some ice on it.  But after 1-3 minutes he wouldn't keep the ice on, so looking around for something to put on his foot, I saw this Ateevia Botanica on the counter.  I squirted some on my finger to rub on his foot, as we found out he didn't break a toe, but hit the soft fleshy part of his upper foot on the TV stand.   He had a huge black and purple and blue bruise, and a large lump.  He started to freak out when he saw the brown stuff on my finger (he hates all medicine that he has to swallow).  But Mam Ma told him it was honey for his foot and he calmed right down.  I rubbed the cream into his foot, and within 10 minutes the bruise was faded, the lump was gone, and he was down running around again.

The very next day he hit his foot on something else and begged for the honey to be put on his foot. My 3 year old loves this stuff for all his little bruises and such.  I have used this on myself for strained muscles and it worked great.  I'm very impressed with this stuff.  I personally don't like the scent, I can't describe it, but its something that as a child growing up, this smell is very gross to me.  But everyone else likes it, including my Husband who doesn't like anything scented except his cologne.
Pros: works great, works fast, isn't sticky, easy to wash residue off

Cons: I don't like the smell, but I'm the only one who doesn't, its $20 for a 3.0 fl oz tube, but I'm sold on the effectiveness of this product to be willing to pay for this, others with tighter budgets might not be able to afford $20 for a tube like this.

                                                 My Rating

   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment